Tuesday 17 November 2015

Stability is the word of the day

MoonAquariusA sense of emotional coolness or detachment at the personal level, combined with an emphasis on idealism: such is the nature of the cycle you are now entering. It's ideas that count for you now, more than narrowly personal concerns - and you may have little tolerance for people who do not operate at this level. The new, the unusual, the avant garde - these are the things that instinctively appeal to you. (http://www.cafeastrology.com/whenthemoonisin.html)

The Moon is in Aquarius today, a time when we feel a bit detached and want to intellectualise everything -- and don't suffer fools gladly. (Not unlike most days for me, then!)

Druidcraft Tarot 
At least I can see from my draw today that there won't be anything to much to disturb me. (Fingers crossed). The 4 of Wands is a card of stability, shown here as the hearth fire. Four is a number of steadiness -- 'Four does not change', as the playing card rhyme goes. And in each of the tarot suits, four stays the same -- in Wands the hearthfire glows, in Cups the feelings are calm, in Swords the thoughts are at rest, in Pentacles there's no income or outgo of physical or material activity. Four is almost like a kind of stasis. And sometimes stasis is good! 

We had some good news recently, that my husband's department will not be having any 'involuntary redundancies' (where I'm from we'd say 'nobody's getting laid off') and so that is a relief. We pretty much have to play it year by year, but as it was, we weren't sure if he'd be in a job come April 2016, so this is good news, and does indeed restore a much-needed sense of stability to our hearth fire. 

Yesterday I took the day off because my back was playing up and I spent most of the day alternating between hanging over a stability ball on my stomach and on my back. It's still a little sore and I'm going to have to be careful, but taking the day off to look after it has probably prevented me from doing myself a serious mischief. 

Hope everyone has a great day. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear the good news and wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: