Monday 31 August 2015

Snake as yoga?

Postmark Lenormand, Melissa Hill 2011
The Snake just keeps turning up for me lately! Let's break down today's three card draw.

Lily + Scythe + Snake [King of Spades + Jack of Diamonds + Queen of Clubs]

The first thing that springs to mind is 'Prevent ageing by twists and turn .' ie, yoga practice

Lily = age, growing older, maturing, wisdom, peace, welfare of the family
Scythe = cut, sever, end, cut off, remove
Snake = complications, twists and turns

I probably read it this way because I've started a 30-day-in-a-row yoga practice, and because I've been reading a lot of information about forward head posture and its treatment. Today's yoga practice focused on the back and contained a lot of twisting postures.

Here's the practice I did today:




And here is a sample of what I've been learning about forward head position:



Please feel free to try out both of the videos! :)


3 comments:

  1. Tee hee, love that interpretation! And good going on three consecutive days of yoga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good going! I have done about four in 10 days - not so great... Oh well :)

      Delete

Leave a comment here: