Thursday 6 November 2014

Wisdom + Courage = Serenity


(Stringing the cards together: Talking about change is the solution to the woman's clarity.)

This line of 5 is Birds + Stork + Key + Woman + Star. The draw points me toward conversations, reading and other ways of communicating about the changes I want to see in my life, and that doing so will bring me clarity. Birds + Star suggests counselling to me. Stork + Woman reminds me that I am the only person I can have any influence over. That is the key to it all. 

God, grant me the serenity to accept that I cannot change people,
The courage to change the one person I can, 
And the wisdom to know it is me.

Pixie's Astounding Mlle Lenormand Cards (JM Designs 2010)

2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of this line of five. I like how you read the line first as a sentence and then combine the opposite cards
    The adaptation of the serenity prayer has been jotted down in my journal. Thanks for that and congrats with day 19:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reading, Carla! Though don't tell me you read Lennie's purely predictively, as that feels like a psychological, or even wisdom, reading to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: